Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Baby Ivy ~ 17 Days New

This past weekend I met up with our good friends Kate and Matt who just welcomed their new baby girl Ivy Grace on February 5th. Not only was I super excited to share the same birthday with this sweet little girl but I could not wait to get a chance to see her. 

When I arrived she was busy sleeping like a champ. Whether in mommy's arms or daddy's arms did not matter to this little peanut, as she was content just to be held. After some cuddles with sweet baby Ivy we headed to the nursery to capture some images of her all dressed up in a few adorable outfits.

 After a few outfit changes and a feeding this little munchkin was ready for her close up. Though wide awake in her adorable frilly diaper cover Ivy still did great at posing for a few pictures for us, placing her at the top of my books for most co-operative little girl ever. Thank you so much for allowing me to spend some time with you on your Sunday afternoon, I can't wait for the next opportunity I get to spend with your little peanut!