Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Shannon & Shawn ~ Norfolk Golf and Country Club Wedding

This weekend I had the honour of spending a few special hours with Shannon & Shawn on their big day.

Blessed by Bailey and Jarred these two became united as one to become a beautiful family.

Everything was perfectly planned by Shannon who looked absolutely stunning and I'm sure took Shawn's breath away. All of the details gave you the cozy feeling of fall, though the trees outside had taken a less than co-operative approach and remained green as fresh as the love between Shannon & Shawn. 

With a lovely group of family and friends in tow they said they're vows on the first tee of the Norfolk Golf and Country Club in a ceremony as beautiful as the two themselves.

I hope you are enjoying every moment of your honeymoon, and once again thank you for the honour of allowing me to capture a few hours of your special day.



































As a couple who truly enjoy remaining a wonderful beam of light in the background I truly believe you both shined beautifully in the spotlight. (As did these three turkeys whose dancing made me burst with giggles)