Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Meghan & Micheal ~ Expecting

This past weekend I met with Meghan, Micheal and their adorable little boy Cooper at Dundurn Castle to capture some photos of Meghan's beautiful pregnancy. The weather had warmed up significantly from Saturday but still had a chill to the air. Even with the typical Canadian weather this whole family rocked their maternity session. After spending some time with this family I had a hard time not stealing the adorable Cooper for myself, he was such a good boy and was a little ham for the camera. 

After spending some time touring the Hamilton landmark we decided to call it a day. I cannot wait to spend some more time with this family when their new little one arrives in a few short weeks. Thank you for allowing me to be part of such a special time in your life and I wish you all the best in everything that life brings you. See you soon!