Monday, June 4, 2012

Mr & Mrs. Hayes {Sneak Peek}

This past Saturday I had the chance to photograph a good friend and his lovely fiancee's wedding. I met Tony when we both worked at the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum, and when he asked me if I would photograph his wedding I'm not sure if I was more nervous or excited but when I met Lorraine I knew the day was going to be fun! This couple is such a perfect match and you can see how totally head over heels in love with each other. Starting off the day I went to see the Groom and his groomsmen.



After my stop there it was time to visit the Bridal party, who were in the midst of getting ready, curlers in their hair, make up on the table, excitement in the air. Both Lorraine's bouquet and dress were stunning, which left for little surprise at how absolutely beautiful she looked in them both. We all knew Tony was going to swallow his tongue. Here is some of the Bride's details.








Then it was time to head to Lorraine's parents house for Tony and Lorraine's first look and some more formal portraits. By the time the girls arrived everyone was anxious for the two to finally see each other. Here is a picture of their first look.


Congratulations to the new Mr & Mrs. Hayes, I will be getting together a full post shortly. Hope you enjoy. Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of your special day. All the best to both of you.