Monday, July 18, 2011

Myles- Day 17

After a couple days in the hospital Myles was finally able to come home, but due to conflicting schedules this was the first chance i got to see this little man and his crazy fun hair! Today I headed to my good neighbours to capture some pictures of her new little man, and though Myles wasn't too fond of these plans he stuck it out like a tough little guy and let us get some pictures of him. Though he didn't like to leave the loving arms of his mom and dad he co-operated and found himself a comfy spot in the stroller, and left us with some pictures that show the love between mom and dad, and parent and child.









He just has the biggest brown eyes, you could stare into them forever.

He really enjoyed looking at mommy and daddy to keep him happy

Once he decided I wasn't going to bother him he became a real camera flirt :)



And then it was time for a nap


                Thank you so much for the experience and for sharing your precious little boy with me for the afternoon, I hope you enjoy! I'll be getting your cd to you soon!