Thursday, February 3, 2011

More of My First Photoshoot

Now that I've gotten the cd of pictures to my aunt and won't be spoiling the fun of seeing them for the first time I've decided to add some more of the pictures from the other day. This was a big step for me, and though the pictures are just beginning pictures and I hope to continue to get better I'm glad to see that I am working towards a progressive goal and actually getting myself out there. So in essence of getting more pictures out into the world here's a few more captured the other day.


This one really captures the essence of the family and the love shared between mom and dad and parents and child, it's so light and airy and casual I can't help but love the atmosphere.


Though this one shows very little, I think it added to the sense of intimacy and the love between mother and child. I love how private and passionate the moment was. 


This is the little princess, looking quite bored of modeling and still so darn pretty at the same time it makes me ache for childhood all over again. 



This was a pose requested by my aunt, as seen on a beautiful postcard and we tried to imitate the effect.

 

And this is the classic everyone pile on daddy moment, that every kid since the dawn of time should adore.


And because no blog posting should be without one silly, happy picture, here it is. 


Not the greatest quality, but i love their silly smiley faces. Cause these two have two of the most killer adorable smiles I've ever seen. 


Another reason for this posting was to ask a question. I've been considering doing some cheap photoshoots of kids, couples and families within the coming months. Most likely outside, unless I can find myself some studio equipment to do some inside work (I have one offer and I really hope to see about it soon). Would anyone be interested in such an avenue? Facebook message me and let me know:)
Later blog world. :)